Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "steve.ardis" <sc...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/16 05:21:06 UTC

Re: Missing datasource exception while referring to OSGI datasource for clustering quartz with camel-quartz

I'm not completely out of the woods getting this setup, but I'm past the
hurdle of the datasource lookup.  Here was my solution (note, replace "xyz"
as needed, and notice that I have "isClustered" set to "false" - this may
not be what you want):

This is inside of ServiceMix/Fuse.  Also, it is part of a Blueprint
configuration file, but don't think this should make a difference.  I
haven't tried this configuration inside of a quartz.properties file, but see
no reason it shouldn't work that way.

Hope it helps -
Steve Ardis