Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark Horn <ma...@agilesrc.com> on 2008/05/14 22:08:21 UTC

Index page and trailing slash

Can someone please help me out, probable some simple thing I missed
but I just can't see it.  I added Index pages to my application (great
addition to 5.0.11) but now I'm running into a problem.  Apache
(proxing to web app) is adding a trailing slash onto the url ie.
http://host/context/products/ instead of http://host/context/product.
W/o the trailing slash everything works great, but w/ a trailing slash
tapestry is trying to load css files from
http://host/conctext/products/assets/css/.. in stead of
http://host/context/assets/css/...

Is there config change I can make to apache for this?  Any ideas?

Thanks
-Mark

P.S. Howard and Team keep up the great work!

Re: Index page and trailing slash

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Mark Horn <ma...@agilesrc.com> wrote:

> I'm using the standard Tapestry css sheet, and I confirmed the URLS by
> looking @ apache's log

Ah, I just reproduced it. Tapestry is generating a relative url when the url
ends with a slash. If there isn't a JIRA issue filed yet, there should be.

Josh

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.

Re: Index page and trailing slash

Posted by Mark Horn <ma...@agilesrc.com>.
You get the same effect if you test in jetty and go to
http://localhost:8080/context/somefolder/ where the folder has an
Index page/class.

Posted by Mark Horn <ma...@agilesrc.com>.

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.