Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2017/01/13 14:06:44 UTC

Oak 1.5.18 release plan

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak on next Monday.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Please note that it will be the last unstable cut before the branching
of 1.6.0.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.5.18 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 13/01/2017 14:06, Davide Giannella wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> I'm planning to cut Oak on next Monday.

As this is the last one before branching we need some more time to
finish some work to avoid any extra merging later on.

New date is Wednesday 18th Jan around 10.30am GMT.

Davide

Re: Oak 1.5.18 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 13/01/2017 15:54, Alex Parvulescu wrote:
> Is this safe so
> close to the release&branch?
> What do others think?
IMO it's safe as we didn't release yet 1.6.

Davide

Re: Oak 1.5.18 release plan

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Davide,

I have a trivial change I wanted to make (OAK-5452), basically fix the typo
in the name of the Checkpoint Manager MBean [0], but it seems I also need
to increase the package export version from 4.4.1 to 4.4.2. Is this safe so
close to the release&branch?
What do others think?

thanks,
alex