Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2022/12/02 08:53:52 UTC

AOO4114 Windows Test builds

Hi all,

I just finished a new Test build for Windows. This is my first AOO41X
build with Cygwin64.

I don't expect problems, but if you have the time, please test it:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-4114-Test/

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: AOO4114 Windows Test builds

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Carl,

Am 06.12.22 um 20:44 schrieb Carl Marcum:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> On 12/2/22 03:53, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just finished a new Test build for Windows. This is my first AOO41X
>> build with Cygwin64.
>>
>> I don't expect problems, but if you have the time, please test it:
>>
>> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-4114-Test/
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>     Matthias
>>

> I've ran the build verification tests against it and all tests pass
> except one and I'm sure it's just my machine because that test also
> fails on 4.1.13 production where it use to pass so it seems good to me.
>
> Since it's built with Cygwin64 is it 64-bit or still 32-bit?

It is still 32-bit (except the shell extension, that are 32-bit and 64-bit)

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Carl Marcum <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,