Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Suran Jayathilaka <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/13 21:39:25 UTC

Adding setAutoCommit() method to BaseJDBCTestCase

Hi,

I noticed that a setAutoCommit() method isn't available in
BaseJDBCTestCase class.
While it's simple enough to do a getConnection.setAutoCommit() call
from a testcase, I think it would be handy to have this method also in
BaseJDBCTestCase.
As methods like commit(), rollback() are already there, IMO it would
also be more consistent to include this method as well.

Is there any reason why this shouldn't be so?

If no one objects, I will include that change in my next patch.

Thanks.
Suran