Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Leo Papadopoulos <le...@telecomcto.com> on 2005/12/01 00:16:20 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Permissions problems starting tethereal from PHP in Apache

Thanks. I think I have a workaround. I will run a CRON job every 5 mins that
checks for the existence of a file. The file will be called tethereal_on.txt
or tethereal_off.txt. PHP will create the file to turn tethereal on/off.
CRON will actually do it. Problem is the 5 min lag, but I don't want to CRON
too often either.