Posted to pubscribe-user@ws.apache.org by JACK CRAWFORD <LP...@gw.njsp.org> on 2006/06/29 14:30:41 UTC

Filesystem example - springBeansXmlMerger failing with Connection Refused

The Filesystem example springBeansXmlMerger task is failing with
Connection Refused from behind a firewall. I have coded proxy setting in
build.properties.

This same system when not behind a firewall runs the Filesystem example
without a problem.

I've also tested proxy settings using a Java application behind the
firewall and it works.

Configuration:

Pubscribe 1.1
Tomcat 5.5.7
JDK 1.5.0_07

Can someone suggest further troubleshooting steps I might take ?

Many thanks.

Jack Crawford, CACI
609-882-2000 x2949 (NJSP)
732-578-5253 (CACI)

RE: Filesystem example - springBeansXmlMerger failing withConnection Refused

Posted by "Reddy, Naga" <Na...@ca.com>.
Hi,

You can solve this problem by updating
wsrf-config.xml(//webapps/pubscribe/WEB-INF/classes) and
Filesystem_wsrf-config.xml. It is not able to get spring-beans.dtd file
from the http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd in the
wsrf-config.xml file. So place the spring-beans.dtd file in the
//workspace/filesystem directory and remove the URL till
http://www.springframework.org/dtd/ from those xml files. For example,
the wsrf-config.xml will look like

<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "spring-beans.dtd">
instead of <!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN"
"http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">

You should do the same thing for Filesystem_wsrf-config.xml also
otherwise while merging those files by wsdl2java, you will get same
problem again.

- Naga Muni Reddy

For additional commands, e-mail: pubscribe-user-help@ws.apache.org