Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jerry Jalenak <Je...@LABONE.com> on 2002/10/15 22:50:36 UTC

[OT] British Humor? (was RE: Request v Page scope?)

The funniest thing that I've seen come out of Britain in a long time has got
to be Eddie Izzard.  If you ever get a chance to see one of his concert
videos, do so. 'Dressed to Kill' and 'Definite Article' are far and away to
of the most ROFL concerts I've ever seen.....

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.