Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 11:35:00 UTC

google summer of code deadline extended

Folks

The deadline for GSOC has been extended to April 7th. I'd like to get
some Synapse projects in the list.

Ideas?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Apache Synapse PMC Chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: google summer of code deadline extended

Posted by Jens Goldhammer <go...@googlemail.com>.
Hello,

just my 2 cents:

- build up a business activity monitoring tool for Synapse (measuring
with AOP[6] inside Synapse?). There are alternatives for visualising
like Eclipse Birt[1], JasperReport [2] and more [7]...
- integration of Apache Ode [3] into Synapse? Let Ode benefit from the
functions of Synapse like async communication, ws*-support ...
- integration of Apache Camel [4] into Synapse? Camel as an extra
framework which could be used inside of Synapse. integrate configuration
of camel into synapse.xml...
- further integration of Esper[5] into Synapse

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/
[2]
http://www.jasperforge.org/jaspersoft/opensource/business_intelligence/jasperreports/
[3] http://ode.apache.org/