Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bob Hays <el...@telocity.com> on 2002/10/01 13:50:27 UTC

RE: ANT and ClearCase integration

There's an optional clearcase task - we use it at work.  It will do basic
checkout/checkin but nothing more.  The source code is available (of
course).

If you want some details, the task connects to cleartool and executes
commands under the hood.  There is no reason this task couldn't be extended
to include other common clearcase automated tasks (like making branches),
but that would be coding exercise (I've looked and almost started once, but
just can't find the time right now).

Hope that helps.  Have fun! - Bob