Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Harrie Hazewinkel <hh...@iprofs.nl> on 2011/06/28 11:15:33 UTC

setting number of pages in the session

Hello,

Ik would like to reduce the amount of pages maintained in the session to 1
in order to disable the back button. How can I set this in wicket 1.5RC2?

With this I would like to avoid the possibility that after a logout, the user can come
back to the previous logged in page via the back button. I already search the
Internet archives, but found nothing useful (some hints seemed not for wicket 1.5RC2)

Any help appreciated,

Met hartelijke groet,
Harrie Hazewinkel
Software Architect

Re: setting number of pages in the session

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
Isn't the conventional "logout" operation destroying the session, thereby
preventing access to any of the session's pages?

Dan

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Isn't it possible to code a PageStore that ... does not store pages?

Like DevNullPageStore ? :-)

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099