Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Tom.R" <to...@us.army.mil> on 2009/02/06 17:45:34 UTC

Re: Problem with ws security in 2.1.3, works with 2.1.2

I still can't resolve this error...

================
Outbound Interceptor:
================
public class WSSEHeaderOutInterceptor implements SoapInterceptor {

	@Override
	public Set<URI> getRoles() {
		return null;
	}

	@Override
	public Set<QName> getUnderstoodHeaders() {
		Set<QName> headers = new HashSet<QName>(1);

headers.add(QName.valueOf("{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd}Security"));

		return headers;
	}

	@Override
	public void handleFault(SoapMessage arg0) {}

	@Override
	public void handleMessage(SoapMessage message) throws Fault {}
}

/** This is for doing custom filtering on a
message.getExchange().containsKey(...)
public class CustomOutInterceptor extends AbstractPhaseInterceptor<Message>
  public CustomOutInterceptor() {
		super(Phase.PRE_STREAM);
		addBefore(StaxOutInterceptor.class.getName());
  }
}

===========================
My Interceptor chain is set like so:
===========================

<jaxws:outInterceptors>
        <ref bean="customOutInterceptor"/>
	<ref bean="wsseHeaderOutInterceptor"/>
</jaxws:outInterceptors>

I have also switched the above order to no avail.  When using SAML
Assertion... I have no problems whatsoever.  It is only when using
UsernameToken.

========
ERROR:
========
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: MustUnderstand headers:
[{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd}Security]
are not understood.
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.MustUnderstandInterceptor$UltimateReceiverMustUnderstandInterceptor.handleMessage(MustUnderstandInterceptor.java:177)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.MustUnderstandInterceptor$UltimateReceiverMustUnderstandInterceptor.handleMessage(MustUnderstandInterceptor.java:151)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:78)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.invoke(ServletDestination.java:92)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:285)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:168)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.invoke(AbstractCXFServlet.java:175)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.doPost(AbstractCXFServlet.java:153)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Tom

Posted by "Tom.R" <to...@us.army.mil>.
Thomas,

Thank you so much!!!  This was the "magic bullet" I needed.  It works
successfully.

Thanks,
Tom

Posted by Thomas Engelschmidt <te...@zama.org>.
I have resolved this.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I believe the WSSEHeaderOutInterceptor needs to be an "In" interceptor.
Basically, the issue is that the incoming message has a security header, but
nothing there that says it will process it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org