Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2008/05/09 10:34:31 UTC

Go Hudson!

Hi,

For those not at JavaOne I just wanted to mention that Kohsuke along
with the Hudson community won a Duke award. I think Hudson is awesome
and Kohsuke has done a great job supporting the community (just read
the mailing list to see how supportive he is) and Hudson as a tool is
just fantastic. Way to go Kohsuke and thanks for providing an awesome
CI tool! Kohsuke has primarily worked on Hudson as his hobby and he
does so because he just loves working on it and he definitely deserves
our thanks.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Selfish deeds are the shortest path to self destruction.

-- The Seven Samuari, Akira Kirosawa

Re: Go Hudson!

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
I think he said he was going to have to set up a java.net project just to
keep track of them!

Re: Go Hudson!

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For those not at JavaOne I just wanted to mention that Kohsuke along with
> the Hudson community won a Duke award. I think Hudson is awesome and Kohsuke
> has done a great job supporting the community (just read the mailing list to
> see how supportive he is) and Hudson as a tool is just fantastic.

+1000000, a big big thanks to Kohsuke for doing such a great project and
congratulations with the Duke award !!

Re: Go Hudson!

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
[snipped]
> Selfish deeds are the shortest path to self destruction.
>
> -- The Seven Samuari, Akira Kirosawa
[snipped]

That's Akira Kurosawa (not Kirosawa)!
:-)