Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de> on 2000/12/12 16:05:07 UTC

Cocoon 2 Beta version

Hi Cocooners,

Carsten is off on holiday until the end of the year - so his input will be
greatly reduced until January....which brings me to my main point of this
mail..

..what's with the C2 beta version originally scheduled for the end of the
year?

How far away are we from that? We are getting loads of requests from
potential customers asking how stable C2 is and when it will be released.
Some form of (revised) timeline would help us (and probably others) a lot.

Regards

Matthew Langham

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

XSL Problems (off topic)

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de>.
Hi XSL gurus,

Sorry - off topic but I really am stuck.

I am stuck on a Stylesheet problem - perhaps someone with more XSL karma can
give me a hint what is wrong.

Using the org.apache.cocoon.generation.HTMLGenerator I get the following
XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" xml:space="preserve">

</script>

<title/>
</head><body text="000000" bgcolor="c0c0c0">
<form method="get" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">
<<<

Now I want to write a stylesheet to manipulate the XHTML. My test-stylesheet
looks like this:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:template match="*|/"><xsl:apply-templates/></xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="text()|@*"><xsl:value-of select="."/></xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="html">
<b>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</b>

</xsl:stylesheet>
<<

So basically I just want to match on the incoming "html" tag and then do
something. This stylesheet works fine when I test the whole thing in
Execelon Stylus - however not in Cocoon! Everything is configured ok - but
the match="html" is never triggered! Any ideas?

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]