Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Suryanarayana Murthy Maganti <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/23 14:07:40 UTC

Hi

Hi , I can't run the apache flink from command link. Cluster is starting
automatically and shutting down too

--
Thanks & Regards,

Maganti Surya
6462208546

Re: Hi

Posted by Suryanarayana Murthy Maganti <su...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Why do i get this as flink version when installed 1.11.0

513848@LP0101226 /cygdrive/c/users/513848/softwares/flink-1.11.0
$ flink --version
(org.apache.flink.client.cli.C
liFrontend).