Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2017/11/15 09:42:19 UTC

Status of 2nd vote thread for 9.0 Alpha

Hi all,

The 2nd vote thread looks good, everyone with a +1:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a2ee0c199a4f742b22249d7993233465e18bc8252a665af37f75728e@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

Would be great if a mentor would also take a look prior to us moving the
vote to the IPMC.

Also, should we remove the instructions about running the NetBeans
Platform, i.e., should we maybe only focus on building it -- since running
it isn't very meaningful?

Thanks,

Gj

Re: Status of 2nd vote thread for 9.0 Alpha

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Would be great if you could do it before we go to the IPMC, or at least to
have had one mentor do it.

Gj

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.