Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/14 08:39:37 UTC

Re: character '\''s escape value is not correctly in Karaf's dynamic configurations

Hey ext2,

Just saw that this problem was now untouched for some time. Somehow
this really sounds like a bug to me. Can you please create a JIRA for
this problem that we do not loose track of it?

Thanks and kind regards,
Andreas