Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2005/03/03 09:44:32 UTC

Infrastructure brainstorming

I would like to start a list of TODOs, where we collect all issues
regarding our new top-level infrastructure. Please have a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ProjectManagement and feel free to add
issues.

Thanks,
Manfred

Re: Infrastructure brainstorming

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
I didn't even know that you could submit bugs through buzilla.

+1 on this.  We definitely don't want to hav to manage two sources of bugs.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

Re: Infrastructure brainstorming