Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2008/09/26 17:14:02 UTC

Re: svn commit: r699237 - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/accounting/config/ applications/order/config/ applications/party/config/ applications/product/config/ framework/common/config/ specialpurpose/mypage/config/ specialpurpose/projectmgr/config/

jleroux@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jleroux
> Date: Fri Sep 26 02:14:26 2008
> New Revision: 699237

> Log:
> French translation.
> When you dive into details it's a real nightmare :(
> We have much, too much, (false) duplications, accounting being a good example, spared everywhere !
> I think we will have to do it manually since sometimes there are more than 3 different labels for the same concept, hard to merge programmatically...

Jacques,

Thank you very much for your continued work with translations! I agree
that the UI labels have grown out of control. Although I don't have the
time to work on reducing them, I try to re-use UI labels whenever possible.

-Adrian

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>
> jleroux@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: jleroux
>> Date: Fri Sep 26 02:14:26 2008
>> New Revision: 699237

>> Log:
>> French translation.
>> When you dive into details it's a real nightmare :(
>> We have much, too much, (false) duplications, accounting being a good example, spared everywhere !
>> I think we will have to do it manually since sometimes there are more than 3 different labels for the same concept, hard to merge
>> programmatically...
>
> Jacques,
>
> Thank you very much for your continued work with translations! I agree that the UI labels have grown out of control. Although I
> don't have the time to work on reducing them, I try to re-use UI labels whenever possible.
>
> -Adrian

Thanks for your kind support Adrian :o)

Jacques