Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Kelley <st...@spamgourmet.com> on 2009/04/12 12:01:59 UTC

Names of Map Parameters in JSP

I'm sure that this question has been answered before but I've googled and
searched the list and can't find the answer.

If I have a Map on my action and I want to construct it using parameters from my
JSP, what is the format of the parameter names in the JSP to correctly construct
the map. I'm happy at the moment for the map to be <String, String> but I'm sure
other users would like to see an example of a Map that has objects in it as well.

Peter Kelley