Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Lakka, Matina (Nokia - GR/Athens)" <ma...@nokia.com> on 2016/01/21 11:04:29 UTC

file structure for installed xerces-c 3.1.2

Hi,

I would like to ask which is the file structure for xerces-c_3_1.dll that has been successful built after following steps described here

https://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/build-3.html

and needs to be used from other application. For instance, previous version has folder ...\xerces\bin where you can find xerces-c_2_8.dll. From which directory should we use the new .dll for run time testing?

Many thanks!

Best,
Matina

Matina Lakka
MBB OMP MP R&D 22
NOKIA
Promitheos Str. 12, 145 64 Nea Kifissia
Athens - Greece
mail to: matina.lakka@nsn.com

RE: file structure for installed xerces-c 3.1.2

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.
> I would like to ask which is the file structure for xerces-c_3_1.dll that has
> been successful built after following steps described here
>
> https://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/build-3.html

The solutions for MSVC at least build to the Build directory (with subsequent nesting based on what build is being done).

-- Scott