Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Murad <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/18 12:57:47 UTC

Wrapped/Literal :: Overlaoded method at Service Class

Hello All,

I was using Axis1.1 for SOAP server for my ongoing project with RPC
style using encoding model(as it is simplest undoubtly). I have seen
many documents and comments over web about poor performance of RPC
encoding. So I like to migrate RPC encoding model to wrapped literal
model with minimum code change.With Axis1.1 it wasnt possible
easily...and I already have a significant code base.....Currently I am
using Axis 1.2 RC2... And found with minimum change(only at the
configuration file and not touching codebase) I could convert RPC
style using encoded  model into wrapped literal model....One thing I
noticed .... when In my service class contains overloaded methods(Same
method name with different parameters) it generates error while
creating client proxy(giving error of producing methods with same
name)..... Can anyone give me reasons for this or it is bug?....By the
way I am using .NET wsdl exe for generating proxy classes.

Regards,

Abdul Ahad
Lead Design Engineer
Sikraft Solution Ltd.