Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/09 22:24:25 UTC

Cordova source artwork (icons, splash screens)

Yohei is on vacation - but if anyone has access to the source artwork,
can you respond to this? Don't know which "repo" it should go to, or
what repo it is in right now:

Re: Cordova source artwork (icons, splash screens)

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Sure thing Yohei, it can wait, thanks! I would assign that task to you
in jira, but you're not on there for some reason...

Posted by Yohei Shimomae <yo...@adobe.com>.
Hey guys,

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.