Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Arshad Rehmani <ar...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/06 12:34:57 UTC

Print multiple pages using PDFBox

 <https://stackoverflow.com/posts/72517080/timeline>

I have a list of text data containing links (PDActions) that might need to
be rendered on more than one page. (see below)

                **Table of Contents**
document1 link                          5
document2 link                          8
document3 link                          11

Is there a simple way to just print all this content and let PDFBox decide
to wrap the text and fit them in multiple pages as needed. And just give me
the final PDDocument?

There are multiple answers on this topic such as this
<https://stackoverflow.com/a/30888656/3048967> one. However, the answers
are quite old, and I'm checking if there is a newer and simpler way to do
it.

PDFBox version: 2.0.26

Arshad Rehmani