Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> on 2021/11/06 10:57:14 UTC

Re: Project Planning page on cwiki

Am 24.10.21 um 16:27 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> On 24.10.21 16:13, Arrigo Marchiori wrote:
>> this may have been raised many other times... but why do we keep
>> publishing release notes under the "Project Planning" cwiki page [1]
>> when that page starts with a big warning that is only for the
>> incubation phase? :-)
> I think there are a lot of old an new stuff intermixed. We have left the
> existing stuff as is and added the new stuff.
>> My humble suggestion, given the fact that the section contains updated
>> information, is to create a subpage "Incubation" and then move under
>> it all subpages related to the incubation period.
>>
>> I am available to do this work, if no one else has either better ideas
>> or good reasons not to do so.
>
> Sounds like an improvement. I have no objection. :)
>
>> [1]:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Planning

indeed. In the meantime outdated and it could be improved.

As a first step I've deleted the warning.

When you have some concret points that should be improved just tell here
or start in Confluence and we can talk about it.

Marcus

Re: Project Planning page on cwiki

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 07.01.22 um 12:32 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:
> On Wed, Jan 05, 2022 at 07:03:47PM +0100, Marcus wrote:

>>> I suggest we create an "Incubation" subpage of "Project planning" and
>>> move ("reparent"?) into there:
>>
>> sounds good. We should add a short explaintion text, so tht everyone knows
>> what can be expected on this and all subpages.
>>
>>>    - Site-PPMC-Plan
>>>    - Site-QA-Plan
>>>    - Site-Dev-Plan
>>>    - IP_Clearance
>>>    - Assigned issues to former Oracle employee
>>>    - ...all other pages explicitly referring to the OpenOffice.org migration
>>>
>>> I understand these are somewhat major changes so I want to make sure
>>> no one has objections before starting to implement them.
>>
>> Thanks for asking. If you need help in or with Confluence please don't
>> hesitate to ask.
>
> Thank you. I am done now.
>
> The "older" pages are now under
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Incubation

oh, that was fast.

I've add a sentence that the Incubation phase is already finished.

Marcus

Re: Project Planning page on cwiki

Posted by Arrigo Marchiori <ar...@yahoo.it.INVALID>.
Hello Marcus, All,

On Wed, Jan 05, 2022 at 07:03:47PM +0100, Marcus wrote:

> Am 05.01.22 um 10:09 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:

> > > indeed. In the meantime outdated and it could be improved.
> > >
> > > As a first step I've deleted the warning.
> > >
> > > When you have some concret points that should be improved just tell here or
> > > start in Confluence and we can talk about it.
> >
> > I suggest we create an "Incubation" subpage of "Project planning" and
> > move ("reparent"?) into there:
>
> sounds good. We should add a short explaintion text, so tht everyone knows
> what can be expected on this and all subpages.
>
> >   - Site-PPMC-Plan
> >   - Site-QA-Plan
> >   - Site-Dev-Plan
> >   - IP_Clearance
> >   - Assigned issues to former Oracle employee
> >   - ...all other pages explicitly referring to the OpenOffice.org migration
> >
> > I understand these are somewhat major changes so I want to make sure
> > no one has objections before starting to implement them.
>
> Thanks for asking. If you need help in or with Confluence please don't
> hesitate to ask.

Thank you. I am done now.

The "older" pages are now under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Incubation