Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu> on 2004/08/23 23:33:20 UTC

Caching of CInclude files in Lenya?

All,

Been using CInclude to include some custom XSP files I have created
into certain areas of my page, and it all seems to be working just
great (whether I put the CInclude in the content file or the XSL file),
but the result is always cached, and won't change unless the file
itself has been written to at a later date.  So, questions:

1.  Is it possible to turn off this caching so that the content
generated dynamically will always be redone before inclusion in the
document?

2.  If so, is this recommended?

3.  If not, is there a better way to be including these files for use?

Jon