Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "He Ju (上海_技术部_架构部_大数据平台_何惧)" <he...@yhd.com> on 2016/04/06 15:45:23 UTC

issue about eagle

Hi,
         I had setup Apache Eagle, but I can��t get alert even if I had configure policies like: from hdfsAuditLogEventStream[(src == ��/test��)] select * insert into outputStrem;
And  I use command ��Hadoop fs �Cls /test�� to create the access log of hdfs .

Where is the creation of table EAGLE_METRIC(created by Derby or Hbase?), and where to create the column like �� SITE  APPLICATION   POLICYID   ALERTEXECUTORID   SOURCE  PARTITIONSEQ�� and et in table EAGLE_METRIC.

Could someone give some response? Thanks in advanced.

Sincerely

�ξ� Joe He
Sr. Architect, Architecture-Fundation, Tech Dept
+86-18017743950
Floor 3, 295 ZUCHONGZHI RD, Zhangjiang, Shanghai (201203)

Re: issue about eagle

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
The related bugs has been fixed in the latest patch on master branch:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/commit/60325aa2fccc81d47a3f2e27799bb697a6b06381

Could you please kindly download the latest code and retry?

- Hao

Re: issue about eagle

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Ju,