Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/20 09:18:33 UTC

Apache OFBiz Community Day - March 21st, 2015

Tomorrow our first ever Community Day takes off. Join us in working on
bugs, improvements, discussing potential improvements and more. You also
have the opportunity to get to know your fellow users and contributors
better and ask questions.

To support your participation a sprint has been created in JIRA, see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=planning

We have also setup a Skype group to have more dynamic interactions, which
you can access via
skype:?chat&blob=jeVSs2qFf-a4FyL4iiHH1-PJkSTo9iYL28Jc1QfZilUAJm5ModFuuOlIhiGh3xqG8t2KUgCsiA
or, if you have trouble getting connected just send me a private email to
get invited or someone else who is already connected.

I wish you all a joyfull day and happy collaborations.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-