Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/05/30 02:02:21 UTC

B4 and then RC?

We are running out of 1.2 bugs !! :-)

http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/1.2+RoadMap

Looks like we can close the remaining two pretty quickly, do the last
beta to see that nothing new is broken by my performance-related
refactoring, and then move to RC. Or should we make it RC1?? Thoughts?

In any event how about a release this Wednesday.

Andrus

Re: B4 and then RC?

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 5/30/06, Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> We are running out of 1.2 bugs !! :-)
>
> http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/1.2+RoadMap
>
> Looks like we can close the remaining two pretty quickly, do the last
> beta to see that nothing new is broken by my performance-related
> refactoring, and then move to RC. Or should we make it RC1?? Thoughts?
>
> In any event how about a release this Wednesday.
>
> Andrus

Once the final bugs are resolved. I would recommend making this a
Release Candidate.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: B4 and then RC?

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
On May 30, 2006, at 2:02, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> We are running out of 1.2 bugs !! :-)

Great work on closing all those bugs Andrus! We have used 1.2 without
major problems in production since december 2005. M8 at that time. I
have not tried 3t or nested contexts yet.

> Looks like we can close the remaining two pretty quickly, do the
> last beta to see that nothing new is broken by my performance-
> related refactoring, and then move to RC. Or should we make it
> RC1?? Thoughts?

+1 for RC1.

> In any event how about a release this Wednesday.

+1

  - Tore.

RE: B4 and then RC?

Posted by "Gentry, Michael (Contractor)" <mi...@fanniemae.com>.
Good grief, Andrus!  Don't jinx things!  :-)

Wednesday sounds good.  Thursday would also be good.  :-)

/dev/mrg