Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/24 05:55:21 UTC

newbie tickets

Folks,

I noticed that the 'newbie' filter on site [1] searches issues by
*component*. But it seems to me that the majority of such tickets are
marked with a label instead, so contributors don't see them when they open
this link.

Is there a policy? For me label makes more sense. 'newbie' is not a
component.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20component%20in%20(newbie)

-Val