Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2017/05/18 22:04:36 UTC

Re: My Slides from... any ApacheCon/BigData talks

John D. Ament wrote on 5/18/17 11:12 AM:
> All,
>
> I've had a couple of people ask where my slides are for the talk I gave
> this week at Apachecon.  I also expect the video to be published soon.  The
> slide deck can be found at https://s.apache.org/jda_acna_2017

Reminder: speakers can upload slides to the producer's CFP management
site using the Linux Foundation ID you submitted your CFP to:

  https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/dashboard

> Slide Due Date
> ===
> We will be contacting speakers as we get closer to the event but
> please note that your presentation slides, in 16:9,  are due on
> Tuesday, May 2. These can be submitted (in .PDF format only) through
> the CFP manager by logging into the site here. As soon as you submit
> your slides, they will automatically be available to view on the
> event website.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/slides

Also: if your slides are easily re-useable and are about a larger
community topic (i.e. not just about one project) feel free to add them
to the ComDev speaker resources page:

  https://community.apache.org/speakers/slides.html

> I hope everyone enjoyed it, glad seeing so many podlings and potential new
> projects present!

Yay! There was a lot of good content and feedback at sessions in Miami!

--

- Shane
  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/resources