Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Su...@ubs.com on 2007/03/22 08:45:56 UTC

Does axis2 service support a Return Type having array property?

Hi folks, wrote a simple web services but getting an exception in axis2 (R1.1.1) framework after successfully executing the service (getTransactionHistory()). Not sure whether my AccountSummary object is complicated for Axis to marshall into XML.

Does the service return type "AccountSummary" needs any change for axis to work?

 <<AccountManager.java>>  <<Account.java>>  <<AccountSummary.java>>  <<Transaction.java>>  <<AccountException.java>>  <<services.xml>>  <<AccountService.java>>  <<BankingClient.java>>

Regards,
Sigirisetty Surya Kiran

Re: Does axis2 service support a Return Type having array property?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Yes , you need to wait till that nightly build.
Have I got the same response ?

Thanks
Deepal

Thanks
Deepal

Surya.Sigirisetty@ubs.com wrote:

>Thanks Deepal! does that mean I need to get next latest axis2 nightly build?

Deepal

RE: Does axis2 service support a Return Type having array property?

Posted by Su...@ubs.com.

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi  Surya;