Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/21 20:50:02 UTC

Sorry for being away for a while

Dear OpenEJBers

Sorry for being away all this time, but my father has passed away and I am
having a lot of procedures to go through here. I will do my best to get back
to work again cauz I missed the team a lot.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Sorry for being away for a while

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Jan 21, 2007, at 11:50 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:

> Dear OpenEJBers
>
> Sorry for being away all this time, but my father has passed away
> and I am
> having a lot of procedures to go through here. I will do my best to
> get back
> to work again cauz I missed the team a lot.

I'm sorry to hear about your father.  Don't worry about being away.
People fade in and out for various reasons in an open source
project.  We will keep your place at the table warm.  Take all the
time that you need.

Regards,
Alan