Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/13 14:33:27 UTC

[NOTICE] Remove branches 4.1l10n, 4.2-*, 4.3.0-forward, and 4.4-* from Apache CloudStack official repository

Following the protocol defined in [1], this is the notice email regarding
the removal branches from Apache CloudStack official repository. The Jira
ticket for the branches removal is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-10324. The branches that
will be removed are the following:

   - 4.1l10n
   - 4.2-forward
   - 4.2-workplace
   - 4.3.0-forward
   - 4.4-automation
   - 4.4-forward
   - 4.4-forward-iam
   - 4.4-forward-iam-disabled

If you have objections, please do share your concerns before the deletion.
The removal will happen on 22/March/2018.
[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Clean+up+old+and+obsolete+branches+protocol

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [NOTICE] Remove branches 4.1l10n, 4.2-*, 4.3.0-forward, and 4.4-* from Apache CloudStack official repository

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
The following branches were removed from our official repository.

   - 4.1l10n
   - 4.2-forward
   - 4.2-workplace
   - 4.3.0-forward