Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/10 19:28:52 UTC

[Java] StAX and EMF to build Tuscany in RAD

Java 6 has javax.xml.stream (StAX), otherwise you can search RAD for StAX
API and impl PlugIn/bundle. There're also free version(s) to download.

Tuscany SDO supports EMF 2.2.1 and 2.2.2(
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1102).
RAD may support different EMF version in different PlugIn/bundle, just need
to declare your dependency specifically. Eclipse newsgroup may be a resource
if help needed.

On 2/10/07, Christian Landbo Frederiksen <
Christian.Landbo.Frederiksen@ementor.dk> wrote:

> I have just checked out the latest build into my Rational Application
> Developer 7 (using jdk 1.5) and get some issues with 'javax.xml.stream'
> classes that are unknown plus some asm class that is missing.
>
> Also I have the EMF 2.3 files present but it seems it that they don't
> match the Tuscany source...
>
> Could somebody guide me a bit so that I'm able to build it in my RAD7?
>
> /Chr
>

> ________________________________

Yang ZHONG

RE: [Java] StAX and EMF to build Tuscany in RAD

Posted by Christian Landbo Frederiksen <Ch...@ementor.dk>.
It seems it was some path issue with 'META-INF/services/commonj.sdo.impl.HelperProvider'.

I have solved it.

/Chr

________________________________

Java 6 has javax.xml.stream (StAX), otherwise you can search RAD for StAX
API and impl PlugIn/bundle. There're also free version(s) to download.

Tuscany SDO supports EMF 2.2.1 and 2.2.2(
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1102).
RAD may support different EMF version in different PlugIn/bundle, just need
to declare your dependency specifically. Eclipse newsgroup may be a resource
if help needed.

On 2/10/07, Christian Landbo Frederiksen <
Christian.Landbo.Frederiksen@ementor.dk> wrote:

> I have just checked out the latest build into my Rational Application
> Developer 7 (using jdk 1.5) and get some issues with 'javax.xml.stream'
> classes that are unknown plus some asm class that is missing.
>
> Also I have the EMF 2.3 files present but it seems it that they don't
> match the Tuscany source...
>
> Could somebody guide me a bit so that I'm able to build it in my RAD7?
>
> /Chr

Yang ZHONG