Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "J. Patrick Bedell" <jp...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/10 02:03:51 UTC

Certificate Authority functionality for OFBiz

Hello,
   I'm working to implement the Long-Term Archival and Notary Services
specification-in-progress (see http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ltans/) in an
OFBiz component, and I would like to incorporate PKI functions for
authenticating / authorizing archival and notarization.
   Is there any (open-source) OFBiz component that has been made
available to implement the Certificate Management Protocol (RFC4210),
or other open-source functionality for using OFBiz as a certificate
authority?
   Thanks!

   J. Patrick Bedell