Posted to bsf-user@jakarta.apache.org by Karen Alexander <Ka...@documentum.com> on 2003/04/07 23:43:24 UTC

Determining ersion of bsf.jar

Hi,
Is there a way to determine the version of the bsf.jar?
I have a customer that needs to know the version of the bsf.jar that was
distributed with Xalan 1.2.2.  Is there a class in this jar that will report
the version number?
thanks,
 - Karen

Re: Determining ersion of bsf.jar

Posted by "Victor J. Orlikowski" <vj...@dulug.duke.edu>.
On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 02:43:24PM -0700, Karen Alexander wrote:
> Is there a way to determine the version of the bsf.jar?
> I have a customer that needs to know the version of the bsf.jar that was
> distributed with Xalan 1.2.2.  Is there a class in this jar that will report
> the version number?

Karen,

Apologies for a *very* late reply.
No, there is not a class or method that reports the version of BSF
used in Xalan 1.2.2.
However, it is my expectation that the version used is BSF 2.2
based (prior to the Apache release of the code).

Hope that helps,
Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org  | vjo@dulug.duke.edu | vjo@us.ibm.com