Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Kapil Thangavelu <ha...@objectrealms.net> on 2004/12/18 16:20:28 UTC

segfault in python binding accessing changed path info

sample script attached.

while it segfaults only when accessing copyfrom_rev and copyfrom_path,
the action info appears to be non ascii and its not clear if thats
intentional or another sympton of the underlying issue.

the repository dump that this was tested against is available from
http://svn.objectrealms.net/view/public/cmfsvnbrowser/trunk/tests/

the svn bindings used were from svn 1.1.1

thanks,

-kapil

Re: segfault in python binding accessing changed path info

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Kapil Thangavelu wrote:
>> sample script attached.
>>
>> while it segfaults only when accessing copyfrom_rev and copyfrom_path,
>> the action info appears to be non ascii and its not clear if thats
>> intentional or another sympton of the underlying issue.
>>
>> the repository dump that this was tested against is available from
>> http://svn.objectrealms.net/view/public/cmfsvnbrowser/trunk/tests/
>>
>> the svn bindings used were from svn 1.1.1

Reproduces for me too, using trunk bindings, so looks like a bug.

Would you like to file it in the issue tracker?

Please change all instances of "util" in your script to "core", since the
"util" name has been deprecated for a while and is no longer valid at all
with 1.2.0-dev bindings.

Max.