Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/17 08:18:35 UTC

Apps docs & site

Folks,

I've fixed to a certain level the Apps docs.  There is some problem with
the occasional final page having ...

  ()
  Blahhhhhh
  Copyright © 1999-2003, Apache Software Foundation
  ()

... in the body bit. I was too tired after the marathon last night to
worry about it. The docs are way better than they were before.

Tis like a deja-ju. I fixed all the apps docs in the summer of last year!

- Paul

RE: Apps docs & site

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Make sure your FORREST_HOME evironment variable is set.  It is
> important.

Yes, I set it to the correct path. Forrest is working, too.
But the result seems to be wrong, e.g. the paths to the images etc
are relative to the directory where the document is in (index.html).
But the avalon-site has absolute references to the images.

Carsten

Re: Apps docs & site

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

RE: Apps docs & site

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

RE: Apps docs & site

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Re: Apps docs & site

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
by re-genning their docs (I think using forrest but they might be
part of the few packages still using anakia), placing them into
avalon-site/site/excalibur in the right location, by fixing
the menu.xml files that refer to them, regenning those sites
as well, and placing them into the right place in avalon-site.

Things will update on the website 6 hours later, or you can

ssh daedalus.apache.org
umask 002
cd /www/avalon.apache.org
cvs up -P -d

to do that immediately. Note that

http://avalon.apache.org/excalibur/source/index.html

does exist.

cheers!

- Leo

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Hi,
>
>the links in excalibur to the source resolve and the internationalization
>package
>are broken.
>How can this be fixed?
>
>Carstem

hehe, you don't see someone misspell his own name that often :D

Re: Apps docs & site

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Carsten,

Undoubtedly yes :-)