Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au> on 2005/09/20 17:12:49 UTC

Next project:support for sub/superscripts

This is just a heads up on what I plan to do next. Having gained some
familiarity with the inline LMs adding support for sub/superscripts
seems like a useful feature to me. Actually the scope of this is a bit
wider as to do that properly and not as a quick fix it involves support
for the set of alignment properties (7.13) and the matching correct
building of line areas (4.5) and inline areas (4.6).

I'll put my thoughts on this into a wiki page over the next few days.

Manuel