Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/18 17:15:22 UTC

A much smaller and more focused bit of svn furniture moving for XmlSchema

Before XML Schema 2.0, I'd like to do some tree surgery. It's possible
to do in place, but my past experience is that svn bugs tend to blow
up in my face when I try stuff like this. It would be a lot easier of
could create a https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/xmlschema,
and push the trunk into there, than try to do what I think needs doing
in place. I would *not* touch the 1.4 branch.

Objections

RE: A much smaller and more focused bit of svn furniture moving for XmlSchema

Posted by Tom Jordahl <tj...@adobe.com>.
+1

Tom

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Nadir Amra
Integrated Web Services for IBM i Operating System
Internet: amra@us.ibm.com

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1 from me!

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.