Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by bandrm <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/22 21:46:23 UTC

Request Parameters and Request Body In One Call

Hi,

I am having trouble passing request parameters and request body at the same
time in one http call using HttpClient. Here is the scenario.

I want to pass auth credentials (request params) and the xml payload
(request body) in one http call. Using PostMethod, I either
setParamater()/addParameter() for credentials, and then when I set Request
Entity, which has the xml payload, then the request parameters are wiped out
passing only the payload, thereby failing authentication.

How can I pass both?

Thank you,
Rajiv