Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Peter Schuberth <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/02 06:46:14 UTC

Error 404 when returning to epl Page

Hello,
When I am using the Back - Button of the browser to
return to a epl Page I am getting often Error 404.

Howe can this be solved?

Regards

Peter

Re: Error 404 when returning to epl Page

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hello,
> When I am using the Back - Button of the browser to
> return to a epl Page I am getting often Error 404.
>
> Howe can this be solved?

Look thru your httpd access log file and the embperl log file to see when
actually happen.

Normaly the browser shouldn't make a new  request when you hit the back
button, unless it was a POST request. You have to find out what's the
differences between a "normal" request and the request when you hit the back
button.

Gerald