Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ro...@circuitcity.com on 2002/10/04 14:50:39 UTC

Weblogic 7.0

Hi,

I am trying to install Jetspeed 1.4b2 (or b1) under weblogic 7.0 with
little success.

For some reason, weblogic seems unable to pull the lib jars out of
WEB-INF/lib properly.  To get around that, I put all of the jars on the
classpath before starting weblogic.  This lets the classes be found, but
then I got errors finding the action modules, so I put the jetspeed.jar
from my build onto my classpath. Now I get another error.  Has anyone been
able to successfully deploy jetspeed under weblogic 7?  If so, would you be
willing to share your experiences with me?

Thanks,

Rob Bennett
robert.bennett@circuitcity.com