Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Gaasch, Derek" <dg...@montana.edu> on 2003/11/13 07:32:13 UTC

UI Manager as session tool

I'm using turbine 2.3, and would like the skinning ui manager to be a
session tool so that each user on the system can be using a different skin.
Is all I need to do to get this working to set the tool scope in the TR prop
file?

Thanks!

-d

Re: Printing documents in MAC OSX

Posted by Jeff Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.
This is a known bug for IE on mac. Which browser specifically are you
trying to accomplish this with? This is really more of a javascript issue
than a turbine issue.

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, keshav wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to print a vm page using a button in my UI. The OS is Mac OSX
> 10.3(Panther). Can someone tell me what script I need to use to achive this.
> The Javascript - window.print() does not work. I need the solution urgently.
> Thanks in advance.
> regards,
> Keshava Murthy. S

Jeffery Painter

- --
painter@kiasoft.com                     http://kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC

Printing documents in MAC OSX

Re: UI Manager as session tool

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Gaasch, Derek wrote:

>I'm using turbine 2.3, and would like the skinning ui manager to be a
>session tool so that each user on the system can be using a different skin.
>Is all I need to do to get this working to set the tool scope in the TR prop
>file?

UIManager has a number of shortcomings, particularly when it comes to
giving each user their own skin.

I suggest you look at my UIService proposal - for details see:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-turbine-2/proposals/seade/UIService/readme.txt?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Regards,

Scott

--