Posted to users@camel.apache.org by farhanrayani <fa...@flydubai.com> on 2016/02/21 07:06:02 UTC

Error writing file using camel FTP

Hi,I am trying to run your example from your
examplehttps://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples/camel-example-ftp
but I am getting error of Error Writing File.  I am using camel version of
2.16.1 for both core and ftp. These are the dependencies I am using just for
the reference. Although it is authenticating to ftp server and the folder to
which I am configuring have all the permissions of read/write. Am I missing
something?                    org.apache.camel            camel-core
2.15.2                            org.apache.camel            camel-ftp
2.15.2                                    org.slf4j            slf4j-log4j12
1.7.12                            log4j            log4j            1.2.17