Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by neal <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/07 02:30:29 UTC

tomcat v. resin

Hey does anyone here have an opinion on Resin versus Tomcat?   I've heard
that Resin is screaming fast but I never see anyone using it ... always
Tomcat if they want something free.

Thanks.
Neal

Re: tomcat v. resin

Posted by Dionisio Ruiz de Zarate <di...@tinieblas.com>.
i am usin tomcat and resin.
my opinion, only my opinion, is thar resins is faster and easy for configure
than tomcat. this with the old versions.
but i have see the tomcat 4.1.10 and tomcat is more fast.

but i can say that is, resin, more easy for configure.
Else i have see that there is some thigs, jsp pages, that runs well with
resin and whit tomcat not, tomcat produce exceptions, bugs?

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: tomcat v. resin

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Resin is, I think, noticeably faster in my limited experience.  But, Resin
has serious features restrictions for me.