Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2003/07/02 10:39:07 UTC

[juddi-Developers] Removing unused, untested (unneeded) methods from org.juddi.parse r.Handler

FYI

I've removed the following methods from the Handler interface (in
org.juddi.parser) and each of the XxxxHandler classes.

  public RegistryObject unmarshal(SOAPElement element)
  public void marshal(RegistryObject object,SOAPElement parent)

These methods were never completely implemented and none of them were ever
tested (successfully). They never should have been committed to CVS in the
first place as they were merely an experiment that I never completed.

We have a copy of them in the 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 'src' releases if a need for
them ever presents itself.

Steve