Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/01 00:01:26 UTC

Re: RE: Antwort: 6.6 Cannot talk to ZooKeeper - Updates are disabled.

Hi Markus,

I did encounter the error before. It was due to the usage of the memory of
the server is very high, at almost 98%.
The usage is not all contributed by Solr, there are other programs and
Virtual Machines running on the server.

What is the memory usage of the system, and do you have other applications
running on the server?

Regards,
Edwin