Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Pierre-Mikael Legris <pl...@fbwww.epfl.ch> on 2000/10/29 22:58:49 UTC

File Upload

Hi,

I got to do some file upload with mod_dtcl and an extrenal script.

Strangely all the datas are caugth by parseargs which should handle the GET
variables, and those datas are sent in a POST fashion, anyway...

I added a variable called RAW within parseargs which is the copy of "line"
Then from a ttml file I call uploalib, which was designed for normal cgi
operation.
In the cgi fashion, the datas come by stdin, so I just modify my script to get
it by the RAW variable. Works ok.

BUT, only for non-binary data, I didn't get much time on it, but it seems that
tcl still have problems handling binary data in string variable.

Anyway now that I know where to get the datas from (line in parseargs) I'll try
to implement something directly in mod_dtcl...

comments and ideas are welcome.

Perki

This mail sent through IMP: imap.epfl.ch